PhantomPilots app not working...

ACC

Reaction score
I have been having trouble with the PhantoPilots app for over a week. I contacted someone at PhantomPilots through the contact link who sort of acnowledged there is an issue but they don't know the cause. on Monday and Tuesday this week it worked but not since.

The problem manifests itself by the app not working (hangs while trying to load.)
Also, some browsers on IOS and Android don't work yet a couple do. It also works on cellular internet. The browser that seems to work well on IOS is Puffin for those that are looking for a work around for now.

I have seen other posts on PhantomPilots complaining of the same issues. I prefer browsing the forums using the app, but having the app is pointless if it doesn't work.

I am hoping that someone in a leadership position at PhantomPilots will see this post and get the problem addressed.

The app works fine on my android tablet, but I prefer browsing this forum in Chrome. I can find things easier and it seems to be stable.

The app works fine on my android tablet, but I prefer browsing this forum in Chrome. I can find things easier and it seems to be stable.

It is a very unusual problem that I don't remember seeing before. I am mostly an Apple user. It works on my mac but not my Nexus 7 or multiple IOS device. My iPhone works on on cellular internet but not on my network. Yet I am posting this from my Mac, on that same network...

It isn't a problem that is unique to me... Others are complaining too.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl