Phantomfilters.com

Reaction score
Hi, how do i put on the phantomfilters.com nd filters? I have the P3S so it comes with white sticky things to put on, please include pics:)

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

They stick on front of the camera using the included adhesive pads.

They stick on front of the camera using the included adhesive pads.
Thanks for reply, can you please share an picture? And does the filters work Well?

I've never used them. Here's a photo from the vendor's site:

IMG_6879.jpg

I've never used them. Here's a photo from the vendor's site:

IMG_6879.jpg
They havent said how to mount them on the standard, and thats an P2V+ and that v+ has an push on filter if you see the metal ring around the camera

You're right -- it certainly is a P2V+. However, I'm assuming the vendor is just showing what the filter looks like when it's installed. Both the P2V+ and P3S camera are very similar looking, so you will most likely gain nothing by seeing the same photo of a P3S. You could try emailing the vendor if you think it will be helpful though.

You're right -- it certainly is a P2V+. However, I'm assuming the vendor is just showing what the filter looks like when it's installed. Both the P2V+ and P3S camera are very similar looking, so you will most likely gain nothing by seeing the same photo of a P3S. You could try emailing the vendor if you think it will be helpful though.
Sent them an email a week ago, no answer. But the standard dosent Come with the metal ring. It comes with some sticky things.

But the standard dosent Come with the metal ring. It comes with some sticky things.
Right on. That's what I noted above and it's what the photo shows.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl