Phantom Vision + Android App Home Base Issue

Reaction score
Hello,

Just bought the Vision + earlier today. So far I absolutely love this drone, very easy to fly and shoots such great video. I just downloaded the Android app a few hours ago so assuming I should have the latest version. Suddenly after the first use when I swipe left to go into the home base screen and setup a flight plan it starts to load the map then suddenly freezes for a second and goes back to the Camera mode but now the altitude, battery status and tilt function stop working. The camera is still displaying, the drone still flys normal but the on screen stats are no longer there until I exit the camera and go back into it then it seems to resume. Now I cant load the home base page at all, always freezes for a second then goes back to the camera page with half the features not working. It almost appears to be a wi-fi issue when goes into the home base page as I see something pop up quickly and goes away. Anyone else experience this? Im using the Note 2 Android phone.

Thanks in advance!

First thing I would check is your firmware and make sure you are up to date on phantom, camera/wifi/ and controller software.

That can happen if you are in restricted airspace. Happens to me also. I'm 3.5 miles from airport. If you are in a similar situation, you can try going farther away and see if that clears the issue.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik