Phantom V2 FPV, what do I need?

Reaction score
Hey guys,

I've been lurking around this forum and others too reading a lot about phantom and fpv mostly. Gonna get on with my mate building a hexa fpv using FY685Pro for the frame but that's not why I'm here.

I'm here because I'm going to have my P2 in a few weeks time and would like to know what else would I be needed if I were to have a complete FPV setup? I do not have unlimited budget but I'm gonna be upgrading slowly soon after.

Oh, come to think about it, does the P2 have new versions that I should be aware of? Just in case it does have a new version and my dealer sent an old version, how to check?

So far what I think I need apart from the P2 are:
DJI Datalink 2.4Ghz + miniIOSD + Bluetooth + CAN BUS
Partom 1.2Ghz 1000mW vTx/vRx
Feiyu GoPro Gimbal
FPV screen
GoPro Hero3+ Black

Do I need to add anything else? I'm from Malaysia by the way. Nice to meet you all.

Don't need the canbus hub, and the Bluetooth unit should already be included in the Data Link package, but other than that your list looks ready to go pretty much.

Thanks for the reply.

And what about the model? does the P2 have new versions that I should be aware of? Just in case it does have a new version and my dealer sent an old version, how to check?

How easy is it to assemble all the parts to the p2? Will the warranty void?

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Scav8tor