Phantom Terminator Linear Antenna?

Can you remove the panels from the metal bar? Thinking of how this could fit in the backpack.
This antenna obviously isn't for the guy that's looking to light pack on vacation! It's for the guy that serious about a long-range signal!
It is all one solid unit with the bar riveted to the panels. Although I can't confirm this, I've heard the future versions will be removable from the bar for easier shipping/packing. You'd have to message the supplier for that answer

Somehow I got the idea that Lightbridge was using the 5.8 GHz band, must have misread that somewhere (although I am sure "somewhere" was on the Internet, so it should have been correct...)

What I am thinking is rather than two separate antennas like the solution in this thread, I might try using one of my Wi-Fi sector antennas that has the two combined into one enclosure. Seems more manageable.

Sorry Rocket, I guess I dont know what youre asking! The p3p/a doesnt use 5.8

Attachments

• meraki_datasheet_antenna_2GHz_sector_11dBi.pdf
    125.8 KB · Views: 230
Gonna be testing this panel out this weekend :)
k2-_d3f7e17c-14e1-4920-a1fb-db689734a578.v1.jpg-45807cc28ddb3d71413539a52b5d95e48379d75e-optim-450x450.jpg

So far this is a 2.4 x's2 model there may possibly be a 5.8 version in the future, but for now this panel setup is marketed for the p3P/A. The easy mounting bracket that is rivited onto the panels(non removable) is NOT even compatable w/ the p3S remote.

I had to remove the permanently riveted mounting bracket on the Terminator because I want to use it not only to test on the P3P/A models but also on the P3S as well as the P2 Vision series! The DBS style stainless steel mounting clip that we are so used to DOESNT work for models other than the P3P/A! So I adapted it to a FPVLR style printed mount that is reasonable for ALL models. So I will test this panel first UNBOOSTED w/ the P3P for range. Then I will use it for the wi-fi end UNBOOSTED on the P3 Standard.
ImageUploadedByPhantomPilots1461816287.311451.jpg

ImageUploadedByPhantomPilots1461816479.173661.jpg

So far this is a 2.4 x's2 model there may possibly be a 5.8 version in the future, but for now this panel setup is marketed for the p3P/A. The easy mounting bracket that is rivited onto the panels(non removable) is NOT even compatable w/ the p3S remote.

I had mail back from a supplier suggesting they could make up a 5.8ghz panel for the standard. I'll maybe have to ask a bit more about it. But I think db has the answer if not :)

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik