Phantom Pro V2

Reaction score
Toooo many toys. I picked this one up from a local that supposedly was going to turn the world upside down with all the part 107 pictures he could snap. He was using moms credit card and mom had enough. No, he didn’t even have a registration number. So here you go. This will come with pretty much all that you would get in the box(box included) although the box has a few flaws. One battery only. 1375.00 shipped and I’ll cover the fees. Pictures on request by email only. Send me an address. If the money is an issue, wait for a different one.

Would you be able to ship to toronto canada ?
The anticipated cost for shipping built into the sale price is 40.00
As long as you’re willing to cover any difference above that number,
I can go along with that.
I’m not sure about any duty fees, and again, those fees would be on you.

Reactions: mrjohn
How do you come up with these deals Brad? Amazing. This place is better’n eBay. Gotta stop watching.

Bought 2 MORE Phantoms here in 2 months, 4 total. Does the obsession ever end?

New moniker: PhantomPhool

Last edited:
The anticipated cost for shipping built into the sale price is 40.00
As long as you’re willing to cover any difference above that number,
I can go along with that.
I’m not sure about any duty fees, and again, those fees would be on you.
Let me know if you have to pay any duties if its shipped as gift etc.
Thanks Brad

I found the answer :
Gifts
For an item to qualify as a "gift", a friend or relative must send it to you personally and include a card or other notice indicating that it is a gift.
  • If you receive an imported gift by mail that is worth CAN$60 or less, you will not have to pay duty and/or tax on it.
  • If the gift is worth more than CAN$60, you will have to pay any applicable duty and/or taxes on any amount over CAN$60.
    • For example, if a relative sends you a gift worth CAN$200, you must pay any applicable duty, GST or HST and/or PST on CAN$140.
Items that do not qualify for the CAN$60 gift exemption include the following:
  • tobacco;
  • alcoholic beverages;
  • advertising material; and
  • items sent by a business.
As well, the CAN$60 gift exemption cannot be combined with the CAN$20 exemption that is available on most items valued at CAN$20 or less.

How do you come up with these deals Brad? Amazing. This place is better’n eBay. Gotta stop watching.

Bought 2 MORE Phantoms here in 2 months, 4 total. Does the obsession ever end?

New moniker: PhantomPhool
You would be shocked at the little gray boxes that somehow have multiplied while hiding in the dark. And I have figured out that I can’t fly(won’t is probably the better term)more than one at a time, hence the reduction plan. Even if these two get new homes, I still have several left.

Last edited:
Was ready to list the P3S I just bought, but wife says, Keep it. She wants to learn how to fly on the least expensive one I have. How about that.

Also adult Grand kids that want to learn. Guess I’ll keep them for a while

I found the answer :
Gifts
For an item to qualify as a "gift", a friend or relative must send it to you personally and include a card or other notice indicating that it is a gift.
  • If you receive an imported gift by mail that is worth CAN$60 or less, you will not have to pay duty and/or tax on it.
  • If the gift is worth more than CAN$60, you will have to pay any applicable duty and/or taxes on any amount over CAN$60.
    • For example, if a relative sends you a gift worth CAN$200, you must pay any applicable duty, GST or HST and/or PST on CAN$140.
Items that do not qualify for the CAN$60 gift exemption include the following:
  • tobacco;
  • alcoholic beverages;
  • advertising material; and
  • items sent by a business.
As well, the CAN$60 gift exemption cannot be combined with the CAN$20 exemption that is available on most items valued at CAN$20 or less.
If I’m reading this correctly, you will be up for some duty fees. It doesn’t look like I’m even close to being able to ship this as a gift.
Since I don’t know the details of the duty regulations and if someone can seize said package, your choice. Once it’s paid for, I won’t be in control of what someone at the border decides to do with it. If they aren’t happy with the shipping arrangements and they decided to keep it for whatever reason, that would not be fun for you or I. My suggestion is, do your research and let me know how you want to proceed. The cost for either unit is the same, V2 or black.

Reactions: mrjohn
I understand, Thanks for clarifying . I will do some research and come up with something . I will message you whatever I decide .

If the P4P v2 is still available PM me

Not sold. Post number one shows cost.
condition: like new
With the time passed, several omit to edit & state sold and time passing often effects asking price... just thought I’d ask where it currently stood. Thanks for the verification.

Like to see some photos, can you post or send.
[email protected]

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31