1442864856613.jpg
    57.8 KB · Views: 344
  • 1442864934137.jpg
    1442864934137.jpg
    45.2 KB · Views: 274
  • 1442865035706.jpg
    1442865035706.jpg
    23.4 KB · Views: 276
Turned active braking down and installed uav bits 6 hole reinforcements. 111 flights 21 hours no sign of cracks.

ImageUploadedByPhantomPilots - DJI Phantom Forum1442872402.779711.jpg

I turned both settings down, while p3 is powered on and on the ground.

Ok, so just checked.

I have these motors (pics below)

However I got a Panasonic SD card and not a Lexar.

I did notice a moulding imperfection (not a crack).

My P3A was such a good flyer, never had any issues apart from the crack.

I miss it already lol

That's still the old motors.
The new motors have a 'sharper star' pattern.

How do I access the setting? What does it affect when dialed down to 75%?

The p3 will glide for a slightly longer period before becoming stationary when on p-gps mode when you release control on the sticks.

Just do some testing in an open area to get a feel for the reduced braking, for me it's not a big deal and puts less strain/torque on the arms

Reactions: Mr.Spock
I took my brake down to 75 (I think, or maybe 70 or 80 lol can't remember)

Is there anything else I should take down?

Also is it very noticeable down to 70 from 100?
70-80 sounds good.

The attitude adjusts the response/speed to which the p3 moves, I dialed it down too as I have no need for it to move so quickly (yaw etc) and felt reducing it could benefit the arm issue also

70-80 sounds good.

The attitude adjusts the response/speed to which the p3 moves, I dialed it down too as I have no need for it to move so quickly (yaw etc) and felt reducing it could benefit the arm issue also

Sounds good, will test it over the weekend and give feedback.

Thanks

What would you expect a poll asking about cracked shells to say?

The point is, it is not a insignificant problem. And for the owners with cracks it devalues their purchase, worries them and is very inconvenient to get fixed even if done for free. Guess who pays the shipping.

The point is, it is not a insignificant problem. And for the owners with cracks it devalues their purchase, worries them and is very inconvenient to get fixed even if done for free. Guess who pays the shipping.
DJI payed for my shipping. 2 day fedex.

Simply looking at it from a scientific view point. Think about it, If someone has cracks of course they will click the YES box almost all will, I would be willing to bet at least 75% without cracks will ignore the whole post and even if they read it they probably still won't take the time and effort to click the NO button, Hell I didn't click anything because I may find cracks tomorrow.

Just saying the poll is not an accurate representation of reality.

So how many other polls are out there and how do they correlate with the poll you refer to? Statistically more accurate, sort of.

Simply looking at it from a scientific view point. Think about it, If someone has cracks of course they will click the YES box almost all will, I would be willing to bet at least 75% without cracks will ignore the whole post and even if they read it they probably still won't take the time and effort to click the NO button, Hell I didn't click anything because I may find cracks tomorrow.

Just saying the poll is not an accurate representation of reality.

So how many other polls are out there and how do they correlate with the poll you refer to? Statistically more accurate, sort of.
The purpose of the poll is not to determine what percentage of all shells sold so far have cracked, but an informal way to gather information to determine how common this issue is, and the poll is serving that purpose.
It makes no difference to me whether I hear; "21.8% of shells sold will crack" or "a significant number of new shells may develop cracks" as long as the problem is recognized and addressed.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj