PHANTOM 5

Reaction score
phantom 5.jpg

Last edited:
You ever wonder what happened to the other agents that appeared in the original Matrix movie? Agent Smith wasn't the only agent in it and how do you land that Phantom without landing gear?

Reactions: PhantomFandom
You ever wonder what happened to the other agents that appeared in the original Matrix movie? Agent Smith wasn't the only agent in it and how do you land that Phantom without landing gear?
I saw a video about that P5 prototype and it has retractable landing gear.

Reactions: Romy Baillo
I saw a video about that P5 prototype and it has retractable landing gear.
There were a lot of videos posted some time ago. Here's one of them:

Reactions: 3rdof5 and Ansia
Rumor is the Phantom is being replaced with a new model name toward the end of 2019. Maybe we should have everyone suggest a new name. What would you name it? They're saying it's likely an enlarged M2 big enough to carry the P4P-like camera possibly. MondoMavic? I just hope it has a 1" sensor, a mechanical shutter for photos, 4K@60FPS, and a 3X optical zoom. A 99Wh battery would be nice too. Is that asking too much?

Last edited:
Reactions: thatsanicepicture
Rumor is the Phantom is being replaced with a new model name toward the end of 2019. Maybe we should have everyone suggest a new name. What would you name it? They're saying it's likely an enlarged M2 big enough to carry the P4P-like camera possibly. MondoMavic? I just hope it has a 1" sensor, a mechanical shutter for photos, 4K@60FPS, and a 3X optical zoom. A 99Wh battery would be nice too. Is that asking too much?

Not even close. The Phantom line is totally dead. Prosumer area is Mavic series and next up is Inspire. 4k60 can be in an updated Mavic.

Not given permission to say. But I don’t care if you believe me or not.
I only care about how likely something is to be true. Generally- in instances where a person is unable to elaborate or prohibited from revealing something it is poor practice to say anything about it. Claiming specific knowledge (like where you claimed John Locke was wrong above) and not being able to back it up leaves you in an awkward position.

I only care about how likely something is to be true. Generally- in instances where a person is unable to elaborate or prohibited from revealing something it is poor practice to say anything about it. Claiming specific knowledge (like where you claimed John Locke was wrong above) and not being able to back it up leaves you in an awkward position.

That is a good point. And it is a point well taken. I understand.

Reactions: Sharpshooter7
Well it is now official,, the phantom series with the exception of the Phantom 4 RTK is END OF LIFE. Those waiting for a Phantom 5, not gonna happen.

Another question I asked him was “is DJI moving away from consumer drones ?” His answer was that they are not and have some exciting things coming, they are currently just expanding the fields in which drones can be used.

Info is from Romeo Durscher from DJI.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DonT