P4 Firmware Phantom 4pro +

Reaction score
Please anyone that has the plus tell me all your thoughts on newest firmware and how you did your update, Iv watched dji tutorials and I know they say you can use either dji go 4 or dji assistant 2 and to download the zip on download page on the controller, I’m very skeptical to do it, had my+ for 3 weeks and have great footage, only thing that sucks is when I turn on sometimes I get a few bugs, so after restarting it go’s very smooth, I need to know does anyone have glitches on there intra-grated screen, iv seen a few post on Youtube that makes me paranoid, if anyone has that or any bugs on the 105. The newest version, please tell me,my version is 104.600 ,and most of all can I roll back to my 104 version if I do not like and how do roll back ,do not see how to rollback if you have to download to controller and to the micro sd card, please someone explain if you know how, step by step lamens term, I have a Mavic Pro and it’s a walk in the park to do firmware using dji go 4, if I can use The newest firmware and there is no lag when paning or no glitches when flying I would be much happier and would just luv my new drone, my 104 version is no lag and smooth as glass, sorry to carry on , just need some confirmation from a few you guys that use the phantom for pro plus, any info would help please ty, i’ll put a few clips of my pics
DJI_0081.jpg
DJI_0204.jpg
DJI_0029.jpg

Sorry to jump in but your pictures has me wondering. You have on white gloves in the second one. Whats up with that ?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20