Phantom 4PRO v2.0 MANY HOT PIXELS

Reaction score
Hello everyone, I have problem with camera in Phantom 4 Pro v2.0.

DJI said it's normal, but I know it's not.
I have many dots, I mean hot pixel on my photos when I using 0.5s/1s, or more shutter speed.
In my frist dron also P4P v2.0 I used 8 seconds shutter speed and photos were good...

I attached photos.
First photos are from my last drone P4P v2.0 8sec shutter speed and second from my current Phantom 4PRO v2.0 3,2seconds
I think something it's wrong...

Maybe ESC module is broken or flex cable ? Please, help me...

DJI says it replaced the camera, but the problem still persists. What can I do in this situation ? I have no more strength ...

Sorry for my english language...

Attachments

• first drone p4p v2.jpg
    first drone p4p v2.jpg
    923.6 KB · Views: 166
  • current drone p4p v2.jpg
    current drone p4p v2.jpg
    956.6 KB · Views: 166
Yes, I see them. I had a worse situation with my P4s. Mine was noticeable in the day time. I changed the ribbon cable and that solved the issue 100%. Your situation, most people probably would never have noticed them. With the camera being changed out, I wouldn't think it would be the problem. Changing the ribbon cable, could be a cheap fix.

Yes, I see them. I had a worse situation with my P4s. Mine was noticeable in the day time. I changed the ribbon cable and that solved the issue 100%. Your situation, most people probably would never have noticed them. With the camera being changed out, I wouldn't think it would be the problem. Changing the ribbon cable, could be a cheap fix.
DJI already change camera but without positive result. I told DJI, to change flex cable but They claim it is not the cause
I still have a guarantee

thanks for sharing, good luck

Same U3 sd card? Otherwise if the camera is supposedly good, not much else between the camera and card but the ribbon. If you don’t want to try changing it, send it back with the pictures. It’s obviously not right. Good luck.

Yes SD card is the same, but I will try use other one.
Do you think that when DJI replaced the entire camera, it did not replace the ribbon / flex cable?
Of course I sent some emails to DJI attaching photos, but they say it's normal with longer exposures as the camera gets hot
I have evidence that there was no such effect in previous drones.
I don't know how to fight them. I would love to replace this cable myself, but I will void my warranty

Would have thought they would replace ribbon but only they know. Can't imagine heat in evening or night being a problem. If new sd doesn't help, I'd send back again. Maybe they'll take it seriously this time or send a new one.

Exactly. I would prefer the cable not to be changed as that would mean I could save my drone very cheap ... but I'm afraid they had to change it with a new camera ... For the second camera to be damaged? Extremely

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BobDan