Phantom 4pro plus just fell off the sky

Reaction score
My P4P+ dropped off the sky this evening. Both landing gears were broken and the gimbal also broke. I only purchased this UAV September this year and I consider myself a newbie. It was a cool evening and nothing to worry about. I was ascending when A wind advisory came on my monitor. I decided to descend then suddenly it said “Atti mode” and that was it. Can you guys help analyze my flight Data and advise me on how to contact DJI. This drone was bought through Amazon.
I’m not sure how to upload my flight data to begin with. I appreciate any help I can get

That sucks. DJI is the biggest crap company on earth when it comes to customer service. I wish I could set the building on fire

You can still exchange it in Amazon. My standard was purchased from Amazon, have some kind of firmware failure and exchanged for another one. The other one I received has been awesome and no issues with over 40 flights.

You can still exchange it in Amazon. My standard was purchased from Amazon, have some kind of firmware failure and exchanged for another one. The other one I received has been awesome and no issues with over 40 flights.

Doubtful if he crashed it. However, it’s possible. I’m not sure in this scenario

Was it a crashed/ damaged UAV?

My P4P+ dropped off the sky this evening. Both landing gears were broken and the gimbal also broke. I only purchased this UAV September this year and I consider myself a newbie. It was a cool evening and nothing to worry about. I was ascending when A wind advisory came on my monitor. I decided to descend then suddenly it said “Atti mode” and that was it. Can you guys help analyze my flight Data and advise me on how to contact DJI. This drone was bought through Amazon.
I’m not sure how to upload my flight data to begin with. I appreciate any help I can get
So sorry to hear that.

I've moved your thread to where it might get more attention.
The .txt file shows that the Phantom was stable in the air, 86 feet up at 2:25.1 but at 2:25.3 it was tumbling.
You had your hands off the joysticks and the battery appeared to be fine.
The flight record ends just after at 2:25.6.
This looks like a case for DJI and they may be able to determine what hardware issue caused the problem.
If you haven't already, synch the flight record - click the cloud icon on the flight record page in the app, to upload the file to DJI.
Thengo to their online support and tell them the story to get things started.

and this is why I don't fly over urban areas of any sort. Never know when a massive hardware failure will occur. And this is a bird with redundant hardware to prevent such an issue. Having had a similar experience my only advice is to purposely put your drone into Atti mode when you have a good visual with decent height and learn to manually control the drone with no help from the compass or GPS. You'll gain confidence in fully controlling the drone and seeing what effect winds and drift have.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl