Phantom 4pro Images Size

Reaction score
Hi, Can anyone please help me out? I want to find out the actual size of a pendrive I'll need to buy to store at least 30images (aerial pictures) in them. Do you think with a 2GB Pendrive, I will have sufficient space to save images (30). Its the phantom 4pro I want to start flying to make aerial images.

I really will appreciate you answer, and thank u.

About how large is each image? Figure that out and then multiply that by 30 to figure out which size Pendrive you'll need.

Copy one of the images to your computer and check the properties of the file to find the file size. If you're pulling the unedited files right off the Phantom's memory card, then you could plug that memory card into a memory card reader and check the size before even transferring the files anywhere.

Copy one of the images to your computer and check the properties of the file to find the file size. If you're pulling the unedited files right off the Phantom's memory card, then you could plug that memory card into a memory card reader and check the size before even transferring the files anywhere.
yea I can do this, but currently I dont have the drone, I need this information before buying the drone. Thank u

There’s multiple file formats you can save in. RAW/DNG (digital negative) formats are lossless and sacrifice file size for image quality. .mp4/.mov files will be smaller but at the cost of image quality.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4