Phantom 4Pro controller help

Reaction score
Hello I asked this question in general discussion but it should be in the help category. I have a Phantom 4 controller with the HDMI module on it. I want to install this on my Phantom 4 Pro controller.

Will the board that is replaced upon installation work on either the Phantom 4 or 4 pro controller? I would need the one coming off the Phantom 4 pro controller to replace the missing one on the Phantom 4 controller.

Hello I asked this question in general discussion but it should be in the help category. I have a Phantom 4 controller with the HDMI module on it. I want to install this on my Phantom 4 Pro controller.

Will the board that is replaced upon installation work on either the Phantom 4 or 4 pro controller? I would need the one coming off the Phantom 4 pro controller to replace the missing one on the Phantom 4 controller.
Couple of pictures,this is one I buy for p4,if one you want to swap looks like that it should work,says up top for pro+ or p4
Screenshot_20180330-200932.jpg
20180330_201418.jpg

Thanks for the pictures. I know the module will work. What I am unsure of is the board that it replaces. I bought the Phantom 4 with the module. If I swap it to my 4 pro controller then the board it replaces I would need to put on the phantom 4 controller for it to work. I just need to know if that board is the same on the Phantom 4 and Pro controllers.

Thanks for the pictures. I know the module will work. What I am unsure of is the board that it replaces. I bought the Phantom 4 with the module. If I swap it to my 4 pro controller then the board it replaces I would need to put on the phantom 4 controller for it to work. I just need to know if that board is the same on the Phantom 4 and Pro controllers.
Apparently the ribbon cables plug up the same I just read,I don't see why not,,a dji mindy post said they change firmware while back so they can be compatible,
Screenshot_20180331-072040.jpg
Must be OK to use ,no one else say it wrong or don't work

Last edited by a moderator:
I knew the HDMI module would work. I was unsure taking the old board out of the pro controller and installing it in the standard one. I did the swap tonight with no issues.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl