Phantom 4 with Everything you need - Complete Turnkey Setup

Reaction score
Hi Everyone!

Up for grabs is my Phantom 4 with a ton of goodies that pretty much completes anyone’s setup that you can possibly want for the Phantom – It’s turnkey with a lot of extras and I’m prepared to take a pretty good hit on it. I just don’t use it as much as I should to justify having it, so it’s best to send it to a good home where it will get the use it deserves. This basically completes all the little add-ons and after purchases that you would make after realizing that you need or want them.

It’s got the ITElite DBS Mods MaxxRange 14dbi panel antenna for long range flight installed. I didn’t follow the instruction to cut the inner antenna’s in the event that I wanted to revert at any point to the stock antennas, nor did I follow the instruction to cut and rip the old antenna’s off the remote, so if you want to go back to the old style because long range just isn’t something you’re going to do, it’s as simple as opening the remote and plugging them back in. At this point you can feel the antenna for the DBS inside when pulling the sticks certain ways – it’s not hindering movement or in any danger of binding – it’s simply brushing the cable, but I’ll leave it to the new owner to decide which way they’d like to go rather than permanently doing anything – permanent long range or back to the stock setup is your choice – it’s as easy as a few screws and snap on antennas to go back or a dab of hot glue or tucking them behind the board to hold the long range leads in place forever. If you already know and want me to do it for you, let me know and I’ll do it.

It’s a wonderful flying craft and sure to hit expectations on performance. It’s no secret that it captures fantastic 4K video and takes spectacular pictures. It’s also very fast in Sport Mode (close to 50 m.p.h.) while still taking stellar, steady video – enjoy.

I’m not going to list all the features of the Phantom – I’m guessing if you’re here and searching for one, you know what it’s capable of, which is a ton.

It has certainly never been crashed and has been hand caught the majority of the time. The frame is basically mint aside from normal but light wear on the bottom landing pads.

It’s got a ton of extras - With it comes:

The Phantom 4

Phantom 4 Remote

The ITElite MAXXRANGE 14dbi antenna (stock antennas still accessible)

The HDMI module upgrade

The original carrying case

The ProCraft Phantom Backpack that fits everything in the picture nicely with plenty of room to spare

3 Flight Batteries (close to an hour and a half of flying)

Original set of extra props (and the original props)

A set of spare propeller mounting plates

Polar Pro Filters: Circular polarized, ND4 and ND8 Filters

DJI Filters: ND8 and ND16 Filters

Sunshade for iPad

Sunshade for iPhone or Andriod Phone

Charger for Batteries and Remote

DJI Lanyard for TX

I paid upwards of $2,200 for everything – I’m a little nauseous, but I’ll sell it all for $1600. Basically you get an entire setup with no need for additional purchases, and you save $600 over what it would cost for you to put it together new yourself. I may be willing to negotiate on the price a little, but will not accept lowball offers. Thanks.

I'll accept paypal and shipping within the US is preferred. I'll negotiate on shipping depending on how fast you want it.

Thanks for looking!

Here’s the lineup:

The whole shebang:

yOgjYdsl.jpg

Phantom 4:

jqvQjVRl.jpg

ITElite DBS Mods MAXXRANGE Antenna:

VEULQxNl.jpg

Transmitter:

eN7UCwcl.jpg

Batteries:

FFcIfCMl.jpg

Sun Shade for iPad:

ucu0BB0l.jpg

Sun Shade for Phone:

zWqPxRyl.jpg

New Props:

uqggHUgl.jpg

Backpack:

P4FSUDdl.jpg

AEFLK3Al.jpg

crETYh5l.jpg

WWJHBnCl.jpg

Filters (DJI and Polar Pro) and Mounting Plates:

BObXQoKl.jpg

20161018_221556.jpg
20161018_221629.jpg
20161018_221838.jpg
Phil's Pic.jpg
Phil's Pic-3.jpg
Phil's Pic-4.jpg
Phil's Pic.jpg
Phil's Pic-3.jpg
Phil's Pic-4.jpg
Phil's Pic-5.jpg
Phil's Pic-6.jpg
Phil's Pic-7.jpg

Last edited:
Looks nice, unfortunately I doubt you will be able to sell for more than 1100-1200. Best of luck

Looks nice, unfortunately I doubt you will be able to sell for more than 1100-1200. Best of luck
DJI is selling the phantom 4 with 3 batteries right now for $1,400.00. I think $1,100.00 for a virtually new one, with a quality backpack, 3 batteries, an installed long range antenna, 5 quality filters, 2 sunshades and extra parts is a bit low, but thanks for looking. In other forums I'm seeing sold Phantom 4's with 1 battery near that price - with no extras. I'm not in any rush to get rid of it, so if someone wants it then great. It's a fantastic deal for anyone who buys it, whichever way you look at it... and it would cost a ton more for anyone to put this setup together themselves. It's not for everyone, but someone looking to do some aerial photography and want the weight of the phantom for stability in the wind over the much lighter new one along with the long flight times... And it's virtually useless without a way to carry it that will fit everything or with filters so you're not overexposing your shots in the sun. And if someone can benefit from a long range setup, great. Like I said, I'm taking a big hit by selling it for more than $600 less than what I paid for it and it's all virtually brand new.

But, I get what you're saying - I'm willing to work slightly on the price, but not too much. I understand used stuff, even if it's practically brand new, is still used... Take care.

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.