PHANTOM 4 VS PHANTOM 4 PRO

Good Video The one thing that some may disagree with is the battery choice. The 5350 ma battery is less expensive than the 5870 ma. and the 5870 only delivers 2 more minutes of flight time at a higher price tag. The difference in price seems to be disproportionate for the 2 extra minutes. But, the 5350 ma has been said to be an inferior battery when comparing failure rates to the 5870. So , the 5350 battery may not be the best value long term?

But, the 5350 ma has been said to be an inferior battery when comparing failure rates to the 5870.
Can you point to where this is reported?
If it was somewhere in a forum post, I'd be skeptical about it till I saw the original reports and who made them.
Maybe half of what you read on forums is incorrect - the trick is knowing which half.

Reactions: JaredReabow
Good Video The one thing that some may disagree with is the battery choice. The 5350 ma battery is less expensive than the 5870 ma. and the 5870 only delivers 2 more minutes of flight time at a higher price tag. The difference in price seems to be disproportionate for the 2 extra minutes. But, the 5350 ma has been said to be an inferior battery when comparing failure rates to the 5870. So , the 5350 battery may not be the best value long term?
Like to see this failure rates evidence as I am pretty sure a lower capacity battery in the larger form factor would be more reliable as it had less "squeeze in capacity" and more built for quality construction.

I may sound like a novice but i have been building drones and more specifically custom lipo and Lion packs for years so i do know a bit about what i am talking about.

I saw it a few days ago by a vendor . We get DOA 5350 batteries in new. It was on a battery complaint post on this board. I don't recall on exactly which discussion topic it was on.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20