Phantom 4 video choppy/not playing when played on PC & Chromebook

Reaction score
Hi,
I currently own a Phantom 4 Advanced. Whenever I view the video files on my mobile device (iPhone 6) the video is amazingly smooth. Also, the video is perfectly smooth on a MacBook Pro. When I transfer the files to my PC from the Micro SD card, the video becomes terribly choppy and useless. This also happens even more severely with my Chromebook. I have downloaded and used tons of software (VLC 32 bit and 64 bit, RealPlayer, Windows Live Movie Maker, Windows Media Player). Is the problem my PC? Is there a free software I can download to fix this?

Thanks,

Did you record in 4K? maybe is your PC or Chromebook graphics card don't support 4K.

Hi,
I currently own a Phantom 4 Advanced. Whenever I view the video files on my mobile device (iPhone 6) the video is amazingly smooth. Also, the video is perfectly smooth on a MacBook Pro. When I transfer the files to my PC from the Micro SD card, the video becomes terribly choppy and useless. This also happens even more severely with my Chromebook. I have downloaded and used tons of software (VLC 32 bit and 64 bit, RealPlayer, Windows Live Movie Maker, Windows Media Player). Is the problem my PC? Is there a free software I can download to fix this?

Thanks,
Money. Do you haz it?:openmouth:

Did you record in 4K? maybe is your PC or Chromebook graphics card don't support 4K.
True, my PC is very old and my Chromebook has a tiny operating system. How would I check what my graphics card does support?

True, my PC is very old and my Chromebook has a tiny operating system. How would I check what my graphics card does support?

Most probably is your graphics card was unable to support the 4K. I faced a similar issue with my old laptop. Edit and rendered 1080p is fine but not 4K, you'll get green screen and glitch.

Reactions: brokenprops115
you answered you own question. Mac Book pro has sufficient horse power, you PC and Chrome book does not. Using an editor in your Mac Book render out a 720p version of your video. this may play on your PC and CB.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Scav8tor