Phantom 4 Standard Remote not charging all the way

Reaction score
Hi all, I have a phantom 4 standard remote and it will only charge to 3 lights, and only blinks on the 4th, but never fully charges now. I have read from other groups there is a a fix to the remote but I am not very electrically inclined. Any thoughts on a fix. Thanks for the help!

Hi all, I have a phantom 4 standard remote and it will only charge to 3 lights, and only blinks on the 4th, but never fully charges now. I have read from other groups there is a a fix to the remote but I am not very electrically inclined. Any thoughts on a fix. Thanks for the help!
The fix I see posted here over and over is a reflow of a board within the RC.

I saw one that said, to unplug the RC battery first. Sometimes that's a fix. The reflow is a little more detailed.
one guy had to do the battery unplug thing so much he installed a switch on his rc so he could unplug the battery over and over without opening it! :)

Reactions: WV. Rootman
I did a reflow repair last week, serem Its worked. I have been thinking about install a energy master key or cut the USB positive. Tô mais a reflow, follow the steps mentioned here (ser temperature about 450° C::

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BoguSlav