Phantom 4 Standard Controller

Reaction score
Hi :
I got a HDMI Unit that was suppose to be new but when I went to put the ribbons back in one of the small ribbons connector just came off of the board and no sign of solder or glue holding it to the board .
So I bought a used PH-3 Pro/Advance off a Guy on Ebay , while I just got it today and it only has one input on the back for a phone/monitor.
How can I update this to new firmware being it does not have a USB slot like the PH-4 does ??
Thanks for anyone's input .

Hi :
I got a HDMI Unit that was suppose to be new but when I went to put the ribbons back in one of the small ribbons connector just came off of the board and no sign of solder or glue holding it to the board .
So I bought a used PH-3 Pro/Advance off a Guy on Ebay , while I just got it today and it only has one input on the back for a phone/monitor.
How can I update this to new firmware being it does not have a USB slot like the PH-4 does ??
Thanks for anyone's input .
On the GL300A, GL300B, and GL300C controllers, you can update the firmware through that full size USB port on the back. I use a SD Card to USB adapter. Load the firmware file on the SD card and then update off of that. Full firmware update instructions are in the user manual.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
robvalduga