Phantom 4 specs

Reaction score
Hey there, can anybody tell me what is the frequency in which the Phantom 4 transmitter and the camera are transmitting in? and also what is the maximum range that phantom 4 can operate?

The grid below is right out of the P4 user's manual.

As for distance, since there are so many factors that effect this, there is no hard and fast number. Suffice it to say that flying stock, you will probably not see the numbers that they indicate below. Some do, but many more do not. A bit of searching here on the forum for 'distance' will yield a ton of information regarding what folks generally see as well as modifications that are available to increase it.

P4.PNG

FYI, the P4 specs can be found on DJI's site here on in the P4 manual.

Reactions: Brockrock
Thanks for the information, but what about the camera I couldn't find it anywhere, is it operating on 2.4 GHz too?

To the best of my knowledge, the P4 std. uses 2.4 ghz for both control and video, the P4P uses 2.4 Ghz for control/telemetry, and 5.8 Ghz for video. Not sure about the "advanced".

To the best of my knowledge, the P4 std. uses 2.4 ghz for both control and video, the P4P uses 2.4 Ghz for control/telemetry, and 5.8 Ghz for video. Not sure about the "advanced".
Do you have any proof that it's transmitting at 5.8?
I need to know for sure because it's illegal in my country

A bit of searching seems to indicate the P4P has selectable transmission bands, either 2.4 Ghz or 5.8 Ghz so you should be able to select what band it uses. Here's a link to a discussion that may be helpful... made some RF discoveries today

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20