Phantom 4 Series - Intelligent Flight Battery (High Capacity)

Anyone know what the flight time is with the Pro on regular P4 batteries? thinking about grabbing one or two in their black friday sale.

Anyone know what the flight time is with the Pro on regular P4 batteries? thinking about grabbing one or two in their black friday sale.

It shoudn't be any different than with the P4. I get anywhere from 23 to 25 minutes of flight time with my P4

What is the power rate (mAh) of the new P4P high capacity battery? The old one from the P4 has 5350mAh.
How many are allowed to carry on an airplane? Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

New capacity is 5870mah.......you can carry as many as you want provided they are individually less than 100wh.....However excess brings unwanted attention and questions if you were to say take 10 as opposed to like 3-6 batteries.....

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots

They have to be carry on and I would recommend just placing electrical tape around plug on battery as added precaution....

The added capacity was just to help with slight increase in camera weight with an added increase by maybe 2-3 minutes

Ordered two Phantom 4 Pro High Capacity Batteries from Advexure on Friday and the mailman just dropped them off. Will have a nice cycle for my P4P with three batteries now :cool:

If anyone is still looking for somewhere that has the Phantom 4 High Capacity Battery in stock they are showing that they still have some in -> DJI Phantom 4 High Capacity Battery (5870mAh) - Part 64 | Advexure.com

IMG_4596.jpg

Reactions: Davidnclearlaketx
I ordered one of these P4P batteries from DJI direct and got it 6 days later, got it two days ago. Funny thing is I got an email today from DJI telling it was shipped. Duh! No tax, free shipping, but it shipped from DJI's Carson, CA location, and I live in So. Calif.

Just got my backordered 2 from Advexure as well. Delivered by the USPS mail carrier on a Sunday!!

Thanks for the link, just purchased two 5870 bats and a set of props from Advexure.com! Had a chat with em and got a coupon too, lol. Anyone notice your factory orig battery showing more milliamps than 5870? Mine shows 6004?

Last edited:
Got my P4P from Advexure.com. They delivered as promised on the expected date.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers