Phantom 4 Series - Intelligent Flight Battery (High Capacity)

Since we are on the subject of @Advexure, I just took delivery of their last in stock P4P. I bought my Mavic Pro from Advexure and now the P4P. Whatever DJI come out with next, Advexure has earned my business. Super friendly, knowledgeable, and very prompt in communication and shipping as well. Highly recommend!

Reactions: Davidnclearlaketx
Thank you all for your positive feedback and support. We greatly appreciate all of your kind words here on the Phantom Pilots forum.

Phantom 4 High Capacity Batteries are back IN STOCK once again today while they last. Orders placed by 3:30pm PST that are showing in stock are guaranteed for same day shipping. You can find the P4 High Capacity batteries here.

Phantom 4 Pro+ units are also currently IN STOCK and you can find those here.

Once again, thank you all, and have a very Merry Christmas!

All the best,
The Advexure Team

Thank you all for your positive feedback and support. We greatly appreciate all of your kind words here on the Phantom Pilots forum.

Phantom 4 High Capacity Batteries are back IN STOCK once again today while they last. Orders placed by 3:30pm PST that are showing in stock are guaranteed for same day shipping. You can find the P4 High Capacity batteries here.

Phantom 4 Pro+ units are also currently IN STOCK and you can find those here.

Once again, thank you all, and have a very Merry Christmas!

All the best,
The Advexure Team

Thank you!
I ordered one of the high capacity P4P batteries the other day and you guys ship super fast!
I'll for sure be a long time happy customer!
:)

Thank you!
I ordered one of the high capacity P4P batteries the other day and you guys ship super fast!
I'll for sure be a long time happy customer!
:)

Hi @Davidnclearlaketx, I'm glad to hear we were able to get you what you needed and thank you for the feedback. Safe and happy flying and we look forward to working with you again soon. -Mike

Reactions: Davidnclearlaketx
Hi @Davidnclearlaketx, I'm glad to hear we were able to get you what you needed and thank you for the feedback. Safe and happy flying and we look forward to working with you again soon. -Mike

Phantom 4 Pro+ high capacity battery arrived today! USPS Priority mail. Great packaging, super fast shipping, great prices, couldn't ask for better service! Thanks guys!

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj