Phantom 4 Pro V2

Reaction score
Question. I am new to the P4P and have a question. I really do not want the built in screen on V2 when I buy it, but buying pre owned and most have that built in screen. Can another V2 controller be connected to this drone if I buy one that does not have the built in screen. Thank you for your input..

Reactions: RodPad
Welcome to the forum!

Is this something you have bought?
And what is your experience in flying something in the air with a remote?

Rod ..

Welcome to the forum!

Is this something you have bought?
And what is your experience in flying something in the air with a remote?

Rod ..
I have been flying for 7 years. I have my part 107 License. I currently have a Phantom 4 Advanced and Mavic Sir 2S. I have had 3 others before the ones I have now. So yes. I have experience flying.

Can another V2 controller be connected to this drone if I buy one that does not have the built in screen
You can also use the GL300L remote controller.

I am new to the P4P and have a question. I really do not want the built in screen on V2 when I buy it, but buying pre owned and most have that built in screen. Can another V2 controller be connected to this drone if I buy one that does not have the built in screen.
When current the P4 pro V2 could be bought with a choice of two controllers:
GL300K with an integrated 5.5-inch screen
GL300L for use with tablets and smart phones

It only takes a minute to link the drone to a different controller as described on p 42 of the manual here:

Something to consider. I have seen numerous adds for Phantom V2’s that are not V2’s. There are several ways to verify what product you would be buying.
Do your research prior to the sale.

Question. I am new to the P4P and have a question. I really do not want the built in screen on V2 when I buy it, but buying pre owned and most have that built in screen. Can another V2 controller be connected to this drone if I buy one that does not have the built in screen. Thank you for your input..
The P4P v2.0 controller without a screen is the GL300L. The one with the screen is the GL300K. You can only link one controller at at time to the P4P v2.0, but you can switch controllers by linking the drone to the controller you want to use.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stovesparesdirectuk