Phantom 4 Pro + V2.0 Exploded In Flight

Sorry sar I just got a chance to read all 4 pages of that and had i done so to start with I don't think I would have even brought this up . It is most definitely different there .
Now I have a headache .o_O
Well, that's 15 minutes of my life I can never get back....I don't typically follow that forum. Looks like the inmates are running the institution. MavicPilots is so civilized by comparison.

Reactions: dirkclod and sar104
Not criticizing you for posting it - the event itself is significant. I was just really disappointed by the level of discourse on that forum.
I took that comment, "Well that was a fascinating read, I mean complete waste of time" the same way dirkclod did. Thanks for clarifying...

Reactions: dirkclod
Having had the Phantom 4 battery Explode into black smoke and flames from a nail piecing the casing of the battery in the garage , this is no surprise. If the battery pops a hole do to swelling or shoving it in the Drone , even the smallest puncture the battery will implode causing a Fire and black smoke to pour out of the battery from wherever the puncture took place.

I still have the Searing marks left on the Tool Table.
and the pure Black smoke that came out for 30 minutes like smoke bomb and a smell that took years to go away.

Phantomrain.org
Gear to fly your Phantom 4 In the RAIN and Land on Water.

Saw this in my FB feed from a member here and thought I would share it .Might be posted and some might have seen it that is in DJI's forum but check this out if you hadn't.
View attachment 115223
PHANTOM 4 PRO + V2.0 EXPLODED IN FLIGHT
Dang! I bet that would negatively affect the aerodynamics of that bird. Sure gonna need some Bondo and a bit of sanding to get that sucker sailin' smooth again. Just goes to show how Phantoms can take a fryin' and keep on flyin'....

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: MTO and dirkclod
Dang! I bet that would negatively affect the aerodynamics of that bird. Sure gonna need some Bondo and a bit of sanding to get that sucker sailin' smooth again. Just goes to show how Phantoms can take a fryin' and keep on flyin'....
Naa,don’t think that would buff out ?

Reactions: MTO

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers