Phantom 4 Pro V.2 occusync vs regular P4 Pro

Reaction score
Can anyone here tell me if the Occusync has a more stable and better streaming Quality compered with the regular Phantom 4 pro?

I`m about to buy a new Phantom 4 Pro and I`m thinking that do I really need the V2 edition..?
Is there anything that is a «must have» thing with the V.2?

I can get a regular Pro a bit cheaper and in the black edition as I want[emoji849]

Can anyone here tell me if the Occusync has a more stable and better streaming Quality compered with the regular Phantom 4 pro?
More stable and better liveview?
No, they are about the same
Is there anything that is a «must have» thing with the V.2?
The V2.0 is an incremental upgrade but isn't different enough for existing P4 pro users to sell their drones and buy the new version.
They still have the same camera and the same performance.
Ocusynch might be better if you wanted to use goggles.

If you have a micro center local store in your area you might be able to still get the P4P for $999 or the P4P+ for $1099.

It’s in store only and not on the website.

Can anyone confirm Micro Center Houston store price for P4 Pro and or P4 Pro +
That $1,099 price would be awesome!

I'm finally able to upgrade from my P3P (I've actually loved this bird, and it has been a great flyer for me), and will buy a P4P. I'm only wondering if it is worth the investment to get the built-in 1080P on the remote, or chance video signal quality issues I get using my Samsung mini tablet.
I've been doing a lot of VFX work over the last year, and done aerial since last Fall.
If the built-in 1080P is not really a video display quality improvement, then I'll use the extra $300 for other accessories.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic