Phantom 4 pro V 2.0 Yaw Motor

Reaction score
I recently purchased a P4P+ V 2.0 that I knew had a gimbal overload issue. I’m not an expert but with my goggles I get no side to side movement only up and down. I’m assuming that the yaw motor is bad.
My question is there a difference in Yaw motors between Version 1.0 and 2.0 on the P4Ps?

When I have searched for these I haven’t found where they say for what version they will work.

Also if anyone has a way to definitively diagnose the yaw motor I would appreciate it. The drone does not appeared to have been crashed.

I recently purchased a P4P+ V 2.0 that I knew had a gimbal overload issue. I’m not an expert but with my goggles I get no side to side movement only up and down. I’m assuming that the yaw motor is bad.
My question is there a difference in Yaw motors between Version 1.0 and 2.0 on the P4Ps?

When I have searched for these I haven’t found where they say for what version they will work.

Also if anyone has a way to definitively diagnose the yaw motor I would appreciate it. The drone does not appeared to have been crashed.
Both cameras from V1 and V2 are exactly the same.

Not sure how Motors and camera have any correlation in regards to movement of the camera . What am i missing. ?

Phantomrain.org
Gear to fly your Phantom in the Rain !
Coal

Update.

Received my yaw motor today. Installed in my Phantom 4 Pro V 2.0 and it works!
Camera moves side to side with no errors!
According to what I read and the videos I watched you have to use the old motor housing because it is programmed at the factory to center.

Reactions: Droneted and Starz

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj