Phantom 4 Pro v 2.0 in 72 hours

Reaction score
You might have already heard. Latest from Osita/other sources. Specs leaked on chinese dealer, possibly chinese DJI.com.

Rumors about $1599.

You might have already heard. Latest from Osita/other sources. Specs leaked on chinese dealer, possibly chinese DJI.com.
Rumors about $1599.
At that price, it doesn't sound like there are going to be interchangeable lenses included.
Details are still minimal - I would hesitate to get too excited without better information.
The FCC documents are still not viewable
There's still a lot of uncertainty about the Phantom 4 Pro v 2.0.
Is it just a P4 pro with some minor tweaks or is it the interchangeable lens camera that's going to be a big step up for photographers?

Minor tweeks is all I am looking for. Just quiet it down and make it work with the goggles without a partial rebuild.

At that price, it doesn't sound like there are going to be interchangeable lenses included.
Details are still minimal - I would hesitate to get too excited without better information.
The FCC documents are still not viewable
There's still a lot of uncertainty about the Phantom 4 Pro v 2.0.
Is it just a P4 pro with some minor tweaks or is it the interchangeable lens camera that's going to be a big step up for photographers?
I think you are right. This is like the Mavic Platinum version. It wont be the silver colored one we’ve seen in leaks. Just a P4P with quieter props.. so the name v2 makes sense.

Reactions: Dronefriend
Cool! I must admit I'm tempted.

Reactions: MTO
That's a pretty low-key upgrade, very minor for a year's worth of development.
Yes, it's a typical DJI version 2.0 drone. I think that year's worth of development has mostly gone into the Phantom 5.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Honeymoo