Phantom 4 pro Recording video of inverted

Reaction score
Phantom 4 pro Recording video of inverted

Good morning friends, I'm Alexandre Ribeiro from the Company (Ar.Drone Imagens Aéreas).

After last update of the P4 PRO (0300), it is reversing the image of the camera, stay upside down.

This problem is intermittent, when you turn the camera all the way down and move the drone, if you start recording a video with the image turned up, it will only return to normal after stopping the recording and changing the position gimbal.

Please, give your opinions, this happens to you too?

Check the video below for the problem:

[MEDIA = youtube] xR9BwTMCSU8 [/ MEDIA]

Thank you very much

(edit1: Change the language)

First off, welcome to Phantom Pilots! Wow, this is the first I've heard of this problem. Try a firmware refresh and see if that fixes it.

[QUOTE = "ryantrax, post: 1317069, member: 30574"] Primeiro, bem-vindo ao Phantom Pilots! Uau, este é o primeiro que ouvi sobre este problema. Experimente uma atualização do firmware e veja se isso o corrige. [/ QUOTE]

Here in the forum has another post on this subject, I just see after posting, many people with this problem pos SW 0300 ...

Last edited:
it's a common fault with the latest firmware.

DJI have a beta firmware if you are feeling brave that fixes this bug. The safest way is to roll back to the previous version using Assistant 2 on your computer

Reactions: JoBe
This problem is intermittent, when you turn the camera all the way down and move the drone, if you start recording a video with the image turned up, it will only return to normal after stopping the recording and changing the position gimbal.
Someone with the same problem?
As a few others have noted, many people have seen and reported the same problem. Check these search results for more info from posts here in this forum and also this thread from the DJI forum where you may be able to request the beta if you don't want to downgrade.

Upgrading to the latest firmware is supposed to be better and less prone to crashes. You would be in trouble if you were disoriented flying your P4P with goggles on and not using LOS if this were to hapopen. I still haven't upgraded my firmware for close to 3 months.

RoOSTA

I did the latest update yesterday morning. After that, several times the image reversed and told me I was flying in the opposite direction. By toggling the camera up and down, it came back. This is very annoying.

As a few others have noted, many people have seen and reported the same problem. Check these search results for more info from posts here in this forum and also this thread from the DJI forum where you may be able to request the beta if you don't want to downgrade.

I requested the beta in two posts on DJI. And private DM to an admin a week ago. Nothing. They admit it’s a problem and beta fixes it. When I called DJI they tech knew nothing about it and told me to redownload the current firmware and recalibrate the drone. One hand knows nothing of the other. Qc non existant.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BobDan