phantom 4 pro range

Reaction score
I have less than a week as a owner of the p4p, I took it out today and only got about a mile and started getting a weak signal message, and I heard they should get at least 4 miles distance. anyone know what could be my issue ???

I have less than a week as a owner of the p4p, I took it out today and only got about a mile and started getting a weak signal message, and I heard they should get at least 4 miles distance. anyone know what could be my issue ???
Your range can vary a lot depending on the interference in the local environment.
Fly out to sea and you can go a long way.
Fly in the city and you're range will be much less.

FAA guidelines is VLOS . unless you have spotters and in communication with them at all times , also 400 agl is another FAA guideline . soon they may start enforcing this . depending on sky and where i fly i've been out to 6500' and could see the spec in the sky could have gone further but felt that was good enough

Find a place with a clear open line and I see no reason you don't get 3-4 miles. Interference will affect your range. Find your place and let her fly.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik