Phantom 4 Pro plus with 3 batteries

Reaction score
Good day all,

I am selling my P4P+ retail package. Mint condition and very clean unit. I am including 2 sets of brand new props. I bought another set for use and kept the original ones sealed. Foam pad from plastic sleeve of the remote is also transferred to the remote surface to keep the screen from hitting plastic to plastic when folding. It's as close to buying brand new without the retail price tag and includes spare batteries too

I do not use it as much as I would like to.
I originally got this to suspend a circular gate (10ft below P4) in the air for fpv racing and it worked well for its purpose.
My team is now moving away from air gates (too many casualties) and this phantom is now just parked with no purpose. I would like for someone to get a good deal and make good use out of it.

I'm not here to earn my money back from purchasing it. I just need it gone so we can fuel other projects from the sale.

Price is $1200 shipped to your door, I only ask that you shoulder pp fees.
Will be shipped with tracking and signature confirmation to verified address only.

Thanks and have a good day!
IMG_9474.JPG

Reactions: johnboy3000
Good day all,

I am selling my P4P+ retail package. Mint condition and very clean unit. I am including 2 sets of brand new props. I bought another set for use and kept the original ones sealed. Foam pad from plastic sleeve of the remote is also transferred to the remote surface to keep the screen from hitting plastic to plastic when folding. It's as close to buying brand new without the retail price tag and includes spare batteries too

I originally got this to suspend a circular gate (10ft below P4) in the air for fpv racing and it worked well for its purpose.
My team is now moving away from air gates (too many casualties) and this phantom is now just parked with no purpose. I would like for someone to get a good deal and make good use out of it.

I'm not here to earn my money back from purchasing it. I just need it gone so we can fuel other projects from the sale.

Will be shipped with tracking and signature confirmation to verified address only.

Thanks and have a good day! View attachment 100578
how can i contact you? where do you live?

Any chance you'd entertain a trade for a Sigma 85mm 1.4 Art Lens (Nikon Mount)?

Thank you in advance for any consideration you give my offer.

Jerry

If you hold tell Tuesday you have my word I’ll buy it for sure! That’s when I get my next check.feel free to text me if it’s an option 810 813-9681

I’m still a go one more day and I’ll have my check.im a contractor so I get payed roughly every two weeks but I’m 100% serious about this purchase 810 813-9681

Good day all,

Thanks and have a good day! View attachment 100578
Is it still for sale? email me at: [email protected] tonite or in the morning .

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl