Phantom 4 Pro Plus Controller won't charge

Reaction score
Whenever I plug my controller in the status lights start flashing but seems to never go past the second status light before shutting off. Any ideas? Drone Nerds told me that I need to send in my controller & drone for them to fix it.

Whenever I plug my controller in the status lights start flashing but seems to never go past the second status light before shutting off. Any ideas? Drone Nerds told me that I need to send in my controller & drone for them to fix it.

Many have the same issue, rarely it's the battery. In my case there is a component on the main board of the controller which when heated up with a heat gun, it will partially cure this issue. There are videos online,

showing the process. I have heated, the videos call it re-flowing, my controller multiple times but the controller would eventually revert back and would only charger to 76%, but even that charge would only last 4 batteries flying time. I've read that some have sent their out of warranty controllers back to DJI and they get it repaired for $90. I finally sent mine back a few weeks ago, coming back to me tomorrow. I'm not sure if I'll get my controller back or a refurbished one. The repair says battery replaced, we'll see. I'll update when I get it back

Reactions: Billmh12
Do a DJI repair ticket. Seems to work out best and only need the remote.

Yeah!! It happened to me....have to send back both the aircraft and the controller

Reactions: Capt KO
Many have the same issue, rarely it's the battery. In my case there is a component on the main board of the controller which when heated up with a heat gun, it will partially cure this issue. There are videos online,

showing the process. I have heated, the videos call it re-flowing, my controller multiple times but the controller would eventually revert back and would only charger to 76%, but even that charge would only last 4 batteries flying time. I've read that some have sent their out of warranty controllers back to DJI and they get it repaired for $90. I finally sent mine back a few weeks ago, coming back to me tomorrow. I'm not sure if I'll get my controller back or a refurbished one. The repair says battery replaced, we'll see. I'll update when I get it back

Just got my controller back from DJI, it's brand new, for $90 repair.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj