phantom 4 pro plus controller question

Reaction score
hi all, after a little advise. ive bought a p4 pro + with built in screen but i have a crystal sky monitor which i use with my p3a can i use a different controller with my p4 pro to accomodate the crystalsky monitor. second question is would you guys bother with the crystalsky or stay with the original monitor. in your opinion whats the best monitor to use.

Yes, the crystal sky can be used with the p4p. You would need a
GL300F and this mount.

Reactions: Capt KO
Yes, the crystal sky can be used with the p4p. You would need a
GL300F and this mount.
cheers pal got the mount its off my p3a

I’m not tuned in to the 3 series hardware, so wasn’t sure if the swap would work. Saved yourself some $ !!
any advice on whether its worth using my crystalsky monitor or just stick with the in built monitor on the GL300e controller

What size cs?
You going to have to hunt for the f controller?
5.5 theres a few controllers kicking about i havent had the crystalsky that long and seems a shame to not use it but if its going to be inferior to the built in one i may have to part with it

I don’t remember the dimensions on the two screens. Is there a big difference between the two? You would need to disconnect the cs every time you wanted to put the gear back in the foam case if that’s what you’re using. At least with plus screen, it fits in the case.

Reactions: DAZ K
any advice on whether its worth using my crystalsky monitor or just stick with the in built monitor on the GL300e controller
The integrated monitor is good but quite small.
If you want to use the Crystalsky, you'll need to buy an other controller without the integrated screen
The original P4 pro and the V2.0 use non-compatible controllers though so you have to get the one that matches your drone.
If it's the original, the controller is the GL300F
If it's the P4 pro V2.0 you need the GL300L

Reactions: Capt KO
All depends on what you want to achieve. When I got the original P4P+ three years ago the display seems to me too small but now I get used to it and doesn't bother me so much although it would be nice to have 7.7 size. For me this is pretty big investment for a little bigger display. The original one is bright enough, and this was the main reason for buying a 'plus' controller.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers