Phantom 4 pro or Inspire 1?

The reason that the standard P4 is not listed on the DJI site is because it was discontinued April 2017 and it was replaced by the Phantom 4 Advanced with the better camera

But the P4 is not a bad deal for a new one at 750. Lot of bang for the buck. I bought a spare for that price.

But the P4 is not a bad deal for a new one at 750. Lot of bang for the buck. I bought a spare for that price.

Not saying there is any problem with the P4 standard it is a good buy at 750, the op asked a question of why it was not listed on the DJI site anymore, I was replying to that

The only thing that concerns me about the Obsidian P4P is the potential heat issue. I live and fly here in Texas and wonder if the mid summer sun would cause any extra issues on a black surface?

I know with my Canon super-tele lenses, the white definitely makes a difference while I’m out shooting. Back when I shot Nikon and/or 3rd party black lenses, man they’d get hot after a short while.

Anyway, just curious. Hasn’t been out long enough for many people to test in hot sun I suppose.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Scav8tor