Phantom 4 pro not flying straight possible pilot error.

I can try to turn that off and see if that fixes my issue. I'll have to do that tomorrow as I'm not home now.
This won’t fix the “not flying straight” issue. But with that option turned on the camera would do little yaw things esp at the beginning and ending of an aircraft yaw that made the video unpredictable. If that makes sense. I felt I couldn’t completely control the video pan because something was added to the aircraft yaw that I wasn’t controlling. That may have led to the oddity you saw which you referenced in the post I was responding to. But I don’t think it’s related to your original problem. Then again maybe I misunderstood your initial problem and there could be a happy ending. ;)

I'm having a similar issue flying straight (wants to veer right). I read another string somewhere that it had to do with the vision sensors needing to be calibrated using DJI Assistant. I did this and for the most part my issue is fixed. Strangely enough when my drone is first started up and cold it will still veer right at times when I'm pushing straight forward - and when that happens often will come up with a compass error message. I land and restart again and all is well and flies straight without errors (strange, but true)...

This is a condition that is on pretty much every forum regarding the P4P's including the V2's. We have 3 different drones all experiencing the same yaw drift for about the last 6 months give or take. I gradually noticed it while mapping as it was flying straight from waypoint to waypoint, but the yaw consistently drifts to a figure of right at 15 degrees. I haven't been able to nail down if it is also a consistent direction, but I feel like it is normally to the north or west.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AdriSmitJnr