Phantom 4 pro message at start up

Reaction score
I have been getting a message every time I startup my Phantom 4 pro telling me to calibrate this version and to use Dji assistant with my PC. I wish I knew what version of what they are talking about. I know that I haven't updated my NFZ updates and really don't plan to unless it's absolutely necessary. Can anyone enlighten me about this message. Thanks

I think it is requesting that you calibrate the Vision Positioning System (VPS). This is done using the DJI Assistant 2 software on a PC or Mac. Here is a video describing the process:

If you run into snags, let us know.

I think it is requesting that you calibrate the Vision Positioning System (VPS). This is done using the DJI Assistant 2 software on a PC or Mac. Here is a video describing the process:

If you run into snags, let us know.

I'll give it a try thanks.

Did the VPS calibration worked well now I have to calibrate the IMU aircraft should be stable after that. Thanks

Glad to hear it. Happy flying!!

I have been getting a message every time I startup my Phantom 4 pro telling me to calibrate this version and to use Dji assistant with my PC. I wish I knew what version of what they are talking about. I know that I haven't updated my NFZ updates and really don't plan to unless it's absolutely necessary. Can anyone enlighten me about this message. Thanks
Screen capture might help.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik