Phantom 4 Pro Litchi advise.

Reaction score
Seen 4 or 5 Litchi apps on the App store ( I have the I pad Air). Which one should I finally download for my Phantom 4 Pro? P.S. I've read many reports of Litchi going nuts with the latest phantoms, but with my Phantom 2 V+... no issues. Of course that was a year ago.

From Litchi!!

Warning March 7th, 2017 - There is currently an issue with the latest firmware for Mavic Pro (v01.03.0500), Inspire 2 (v01.0.0240) and Phantom 4 Pro (v01.03.0418) where the drone will fly erratically in some of Litchi’s flight modes. If you already installed one of these firmwares, we highly recommend not using these flight modes until the issue is fixed with a DJI firmware update. The following flight modes are affected: VR with Immersive/Joystick Head Tracking active, Follow, Focus and Track. All other flight modes (including FPV, Waypoint, Orbit and VR with Immersive/Joystick Head Tracking OFF) are unaffected.

Last Updated: 03/22/2017

I'm not sure. I rarely use Litchi.

Downloaded Litchi for Andriod, Flying a Phantom 4 v.2.
Cost plenty for the app, followed all setup tutorials and No camera, everything else works.
Samsung S7 no joy ( mean I tried it 30 time turning off &on resets and so on! #$%$^ hmmmm?
Samsung factory reset of old S 4 no DJI installed at all, and you guessed it No Camera.
Emailed Litchi after some hunting down of support, No word yet.

Hold fire on going Litchi

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers