Phantom 4 PRO landing gear

Reaction score
Does anyone know where I can find landing gear that fits the Phantom 4 PRO like the one in the photo. I had bought one for the Phantom 4 and it did not fit the 4 pro. Thanks
1523891329322.jpg

Last edited:
Yes. Other than the color, the obsidian and white models are identical.

Reactions: Rick218
In the Amazon reviews, it says the landing gear works fine without the stablizing crossbar, but that the crossbar interferes with the bottom sensors.

Reactions: Jim Canada
I have some that are individually attached to each corner and extend. I also have a separate crossbar/gimbal protector... I rather like the look and none interfere with bottom sensors (sans the gimbal storage guard in the photo)...
IMG_1523905263.492067.jpg

Reactions: ravedog
I have these for my obsidian and I can't use the cross piece because it did interfere with the sensors.

Here's a review of the landing gear I posted above:

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

EVH Striped Series Electric Guitar White with Black Stripes | Guitar Center 2018-04-18 10-27-35.jpg
Nice review! I painted all my accessories with flat black paint (as you can see above). I like the contrast against the white. Will probably buy some Obsidian blades eventually. Considered a custom paint job on the body (EVH inspired)... but thought better of it. LOL .

I just got mine today...and can't get them attached. They seem like they are a little to short or something. I dont want to get to crazy and crack the plastic on one of the legs. I got the ultimaxx brand for my obsidian

I just got mine today...and can't get them attached. They seem like they are a little to short or something. I dont want to get to crazy and crack the plastic on one of the legs. I got the ultimaxx brand for my obsidian
Positive you didn’t get the ones for P4? I believe the P4P has slightly different sized gear. Or so I read.

I have those same exact ones for my obsidian and yes they were pretty rough to get on there! But amazingly they did fit finally.

What's Thera practical advantage of this landing gear?
Better stability when landing?
Or just that it looks cool?

I have them on my phantom 3 pro. Makes it more stable so it won't flip over while starting up, gives the gimbal more clearance from the ground and makes landing on uneven surfaces easy keeping the phantom from tipping over.

Here's just a quick thought.
use a hair dryer or heat gun warm them up a little bit so they're a little more pliable may help in the installation.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic