Phantom 4 Pro Flex Cable Replacement

Reaction score
Hello,

Does anyone know the difference between the flex ribbon cable for the P4P and the P4P V2? I ordered a replacement on Ebay and there is one slight difference between the two. are they both compatible? The picture on the right shows what came out of the drone and the one on the left is the one I ordered (and already installed but have not tested). When I ordered it had me choose the model and the option was Phantom 4 Pro/Phantom 4 Pro V2. The packaging was OEM DJI and just said Phantom 4 Pro... Any insights would be greatly appreciated!
download.png
download (1).png

There is only top or bottom picture for me to see. The bottom one looks to be the same one I put on my P4 standard. It has that little side piece coming off when it get up in the top of the gimbal. I know that didn't answer anything.

I did a write up on this many moons ago. It may help.

Reactions: drydendrones
Hello, going through a replacement of the flex cable as we speak, thanks Droneted.

What has not been mentioned is the different camera clips on the cables, different for the Pro vs. standard.

What has not been mentioned is the different camera clips on the cables, different for the Pro vs. standard.
When I repaired mine, DJI had two camera cables, both were part number 36’s. Wording on the package was specific to the model it was made for. One for the ADV and PRO the other for the STD. It confused me a bit so I did a write up to help others. Since then, Droneted figured out the one for the STD (with extra “tang”) will work on all. Seems the STD has and uses the extra connector (clip). Only way to screw up would be to buy part no 36 for the PRO / ADV and install it on a STD.

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.