Phantom 4 Pro + controller

Reaction score
Hello Foks,
I'm in the process of setting up my Drone. When I turn on the controller, it makes a fairly load content being noise. I then turn on the the drone.Constant beeping. Any ideas what it could be and how to correct it?
Thank you for your help.
Terry

Im also settng mine up. No constant noises. Im at the point where i have no idea if it is updating or not lol. But i can say to turn it on it makes one noise just in the beginning

Im also settng mine up. No constant noises. Im at the point where i have no idea if it is updating or not lol. But i can say to turn it on it makes one noise just in the beginning

I sure would like to know what it is. Glad you are having a good experience, so far.

When I turn on the controller, it makes a fairly load content being noise. I then turn on the the drone.Constant beeping. Any ideas what it could be and how to correct it?
Is the battery low?

Is the battery low?

My drone and controller are fully charged. I'm doing my set up in my dining room. My controller does say low signal, though. Any ideas?
Terry

Please post a video so we can see/hear what it's doing.

I can try.

John Locke suggested that I calibrate the controller and sticks, and that fixed it completely. Thanks for your help.
Terry

The controller beeps a lot. Every warning message will beep. It can be distracting and annoying but it can be lessened by swiping one finger from the top to the bottom of the screen and when the settings screen shows turn the volume slider lower. You can still let it beep but not so loud. Still get the warnings but it doesn't shout any more, LOL. While you are in that setting screen you might want to slide the brightness of the display up a little if you're having trouble seeing the screen in the bright sun.

The beeping stopped by calibrating the remote sticks. Completely corrected the problem.
Thanks All,
Terry

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
src72