Phantom 4 Pro Controller Issues

Reaction score
I'm enbarrassed to say that I've owned 3 drones for over a year and still have a question. When I go to fire up my Phantom 4 Pro and after I've started the DJI GO 4 App and the drone, I notice a red "No Signal" message at the top of my controller screen. I've re-linked the controller with the drone and now the little controller light flashes green and red constantly. Any advice would be greatly appreciated. I also get a white message that asks me to re-calibrate the Controller compass. I follow the directions to wave the controller in a figure 8 motion, but the message never extinguishes. Help please! Thank you in advance for any suggestions!

I'm enbarrassed to say that I've owned 3 drones for over a year and still have a question. When I go to fire up my Phantom 4 Pro and after I've started the DJI GO 4 App and the drone, I notice a red "No Signal" message at the top of my controller screen. I've re-linked the controller with the drone and now the little controller light flashes green and red constantly. Any advice would be greatly appreciated. I also get a white message that asks me to re-calibrate the Controller compass. I follow the directions to wave the controller in a figure 8 motion, but the message never extinguishes. Help please! Thank you in advance for any suggestions!

Not sure if you are reading the messages correctly but there is no compass in the RC. You may need to calibrate the compass in the P4Pro and there are many videos showing how this is done. There are also instructions in the manual.
Which component is giving the no signal, is it the obstacle sensing, HD or RC?

Is this a plus rc?

hi guys , is someone can tell me if this normal, my rc charges my i pad mini 2, it drain my rc anormaly, does someone has any fix idea, thank you

hi guys , is someone can tell me if this normal, my rc charges my i pad mini 2, it drain my rc anormaly, does someone has any fix idea, thank you

You can find some data on your question by searching for "P4P RC charging my iPad air 2 when connected", or you can shorten the search to "charging my iPad" or RC charging iPad"

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
spaz_12