P4 Firmware Phantom 4 Pro + controller (GL300E) old firmware?

CR125Honda: Can you send me the older file as well? I bought a good as new P4P+ With the first firmware. Just did the update and the drone really dont want to do what I want. Mapbox isn't working for example.

My Adres: blueberry85 @live.nl
Can you let me know If and when you sended it?

Cheers,

Arnold

Last edited:
Hey can I please get a file too? email: [email protected]

You're a legend for helping all these people!
Send me a link to a site that will host this file, I will be happy to upload it there.
I will then post the link to the file and allow other members here to download it.

Bonjour! Pouvez-vous m'aider sur ce genre de truc. Je n'arrive pas à télécharger la version plus récente ou même à downgrader GL300E DJI Phantom 4 pro plus. Merci de m'envoyer [email protected]

Send me a link to a site that will host this file, I will be happy to upload it there.
I will then post the link to the file and allow other members here to download it.

please send to my email ds2emj@gmail.com

Evening all.

Does anyone have a link to any of the older firmware files for the GL300E phantom 4 Pro plus controller? I've just done an update to the latest version on the DJI website, and it is not working properly, so I wanted to try an older version (not working properly = not installing, it still shows as the old version in the system settings, plus none of the features the new firmware should have, are showing). I understand that you can only roll the firmware back, by installing an older version from a Micro SD card.

I have v 01.04.03.00.

If anyone has a link to V1.4.1.0 or V1.3.6.0 or V1.2.2.0, could you let me know please?
thanks!
Andy
Go here and look under downloads Phantom 4 Pro - Download Center - DJI

Unfortunately, the file is too large to send directly by email to anyone.
I've tried a few times.
If anyone has a link to a site that will host this file, I'd will be happy to upload it there.
Once a host site is found, I'll post a link to the file for everyone to download.

Unfortunately, the file is too large to send directly by email to anyone.
I've tried a few times.
If anyone has a link to a site that will host this file, I'd will be happy to upload it there.
Once a host site is found, I'll post a link to the file for everyone to download.
Try to send the file with gmail. It will automatically upload the file to a google drive that the recipient can then download.

Try to send the file with gmail. It will automatically upload the file to a google drive that the recipient can then download.
Just tried - Gmail addy to Gmail addy. No joy file size is 1.1GB

"The size of the message you are trying to send exceeds the global size limit (35882577 bytes) of the server. The message was not sent; reduce the message size and try again."

IMG_2595.jpg

It works for me. Maybe because I pay for extra storage?

Tried again BigL.
I was sending via gmail through Mozilla Thunderbird before.
Logged directly in to my Gmail account through my browser (Firefox) and that seemed to work.
Sent to everyone except motionpy as there wasn't an email addy in the request.

Reactions: BigL
Tried again BigL.
I was sending via gmail through Mozilla Thunderbird before.
Logged directly in to my Gmail account through my browser (Firefox) and that seemed to work.
Sent to everyone except motionpy as there wasn't an email addy in the request.
Could you send it to me? My p4p+ isnt even letting me into the DJI app on the newest firmware. [email protected]

Or you could create a free account on megaupload to have it hosted: MEGA

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31