P4 Firmware Phantom 4 Pro + controller (GL300E) old firmware?

Reaction score
Evening all.

Does anyone have a link to any of the older firmware files for the GL300E phantom 4 Pro plus controller? I've just done an update to the latest version on the DJI website, and it is not working properly, so I wanted to try an older version (not working properly = not installing, it still shows as the old version in the system settings, plus none of the features the new firmware should have, are showing). I understand that you can only roll the firmware back, by installing an older version from a Micro SD card.

I have v 01.04.03.00.

If anyone has a link to V1.4.1.0 or V1.3.6.0 or V1.2.2.0, could you let me know please?
thanks!
Andy

Reactions: Sergio Maria
tried attach1410 to this reply but it says file too large.
PM your email and I can try that way

Just sent the file via wetransfer

Evening all.

Does anyone have a link to any of the older firmware files for the GL300E phantom 4 Pro plus controller? I've just done an update to the latest version on the DJI website, and it is not working properly, so I wanted to try an older version (not working properly = not installing, it still shows as the old version in the system settings, plus none of the features the new firmware should have, are showing). I understand that you can only roll the firmware back, by installing an older version from a Micro SD card.

I have v 01.04.03.00.

If anyone has a link to V1.4.1.0 or V1.3.6.0 or V1.2.2.0, could you let me know please?
thanks!
Andy
Use a laptop or desktop to update it by plugging it in.

Without translating your message, I'm assuming you want the file also. Sent via wetransfer.
It's ok.

But I ended up making a mistake and unintentionally removing the memory card during an update and deletion of Root.

now I don't know what to do. is there any way to solve the problem?

thanks

It's ok.

But I ended up making a mistake and unintentionally removing the memory card during an update and deletion of Root.

now I don't know what to do. is there any way to solve the problem?

thanks
Thats above my pay grade. A call to DJI tech support may help. Best of luck

Reactions: Sergio Maria

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers