Phantom 4 Pro (available in the DJI store)

I just confirmed with DJI that the flight time is due to a higher capacity battery that IS compatible with the P4 and vice versa.

Sweeet !!!!!
I just placed an order for the P4 Pro. Means that I can use the batteries of the P4 Pro with the P4.

The P3P is going to craiglist tonight.

Unfortunately the P4P is not available by itself. They also claim the P4 remote is not compatible with the P4P although they did say it still operates on 2.4g. Not sure why it's not compatible.

This thing is insane. Looks very slick. How ever some well wish they chose a bigger screen. At least 7.9. I wonder if an update will make the original p4 battery last a half hour. Can anyone chime in on that?
No

The battery is larger. It's not a firmware update that makes it last longer.

Is any1 planing to sell your p4 to upgrade to the new p4pro? Why should we why should we not?

Sent from my SM-G925V using PhantomPilots mobile app

The camera specs look great. Will be interesting what DOF you can get with it. Although, the additional sensors and the intelligent RTH are very compelling, I think I am going to keep my P4 and wait for the P5. If I were using it professionally as a videographer/photographer, I would definitely upgrade but as an enthusiast, the P4 is still great

Did you go with the integrated screen?
Hi Mike. I ordered one too as I couldn't resist the camera specs and 5 way obstacle avoidance. :) I ordered without the integrated screen, as I am using an iPhone 6 plus already. Same size, but not quite as bright as the integrated screen. I noticed that the standard remote does not come with HDMI output. I wonder if it is the same remote as the P4, and if the P4 HDMI add-on will work.

I said this weeks ago that the mavic is a joke and that the phantom wasn't done with but loads took offence to the truth, good luck with that mavic!!!, well done dji, brilliant, inspire 2 preordered, keeping my p3p, inspire 1 sold...happy days.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

Reactions: Reed L
I noted the bird is supposed to ship in 1-2 weeks, the extra batteries are out 3-5 weeks?? Did anyone else see that?.... can't duplicate it without placing another order :-(

Last edited:
Is the Apple Store going to stock them?

My gopro shares =(

I am back on this forum now... cya mavic forums =)
This is basically a RX100 with props!!

Just curious how the integrated controller and android system is able to get maps etc... pre cache?? hotspot from phone??

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl