Phantom 4 not connecting

Reaction score
Hi everyone, haven't flown since before Xmas,due to weather here in Devon. Tried today for first time. Couldn't connect to phantom. No settings were available to setup. Had new message come up at start up about flight zones etc,that's it. Has there been an update, I heard last year about a test DJI were implementing...is this true.....

Mine also is not connecting....
Ive not flown for a long time as my stupid charger wouldnt charge the remote. Got that fixed, flew last week or week before, took the test, flew. all was great. today. cant connect, wont even see the drones wifi ... updated something on the dji go app... still nadda, lights on drone and remote both green.. forgive me.. noob here..

Reactions: wutangdaddy
Hi krewella, I reinstalled DJI go app, and the questions came up....and I regained connection with Casper [emoji317] haven't answered questions yet...but have full connection,so far. Haven't flown yet due to weather.... again....hope this helps [emoji120]

Mine also is not connecting....
Ive not flown for a long time as my stupid charger wouldnt charge the remote. Got that fixed, flew last week or week before, took the test, flew. all was great. today. cant connect, wont even see the drones wifi ... updated something on the dji go app... still nadda, lights on drone and remote both green.. forgive me.. noob here..
Hi check post,to poss explanation...[emoji120]

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Helen Y West