Djigo4 new test before flight

Reaction score
I sent in my P4P for the gimbal repair. My aircraft and controller were replaced with used units. I. Now I have a new pop up test. 10 questions related to flying regulations. You can skip it 4 times before it requires a passing grade to fly. It pops up once a week so far. I passed twice. I have a 107 certificate. Has anyone else had this come up?

At least it is the same 10 questions so far.

Well. It came up on mine, the latest update did it.
Are you saying that it does this after you have successfully completed IT?
If so, then I change my option on this, this would be a total bunch of crap.
So, is this what you have seen. The update just came out Tuesday Nov, 21. So not out but 4 days so far, once a week but you passed it twice kinda has me confused.

Well. It came up on mine, the latest update did it.
Are you saying that it does this after you have successfully completed IT?
If so, then I change my option on this, this would be a total bunch of crap.
So, is this what you have seen. The update just came out Tuesday Nov, 21. So not out but 4 days so far, once a week but you passed it twice kinda has me confused.

I received the replacement at least a week before the 21st. I had to do an update on power up. The controller would not link. So it updated. The the p4p required an update connecting with iPad. Went outside to test fly. Then the quiz popped up. I ignored and it warned that I could only ignore 4 times. Only flew 1 battery. The next flight, I took the quiz and passed. Flew 3 batteries, no quiz. Then a week after the first quiz and about 5 days after passing. First battery, massage telling me I have a software mismatch update required. Update finished....quiz time again. Passed again. Could not fly this week rain now wind. Will see what happens now that another 5 days has passed.

Hope I was clearer.

I received the replacement at least a week before the 21st. I had to do an update on power up. The controller would not link. So it updated. The the p4p required an update connecting with iPad. Went outside to test fly. Then the quiz popped up. I ignored and it warned that I could only ignore 4 times. Only flew 1 battery. The next flight, I took the quiz and passed. Flew 3 batteries, no quiz. Then a week after the first quiz and about 5 days after passing. First battery, massage telling me I have a software mismatch update required. Update finished....quiz time again. Passed again. Could not fly this week rain now wind. Will see what happens now that another 5 days has passed.

Hope I was clearer.
Yes, Thanks!
Well, that is not promising. Minor pain, but just unnecessary. If it appears again, I would be interested.

If you look at "Whats New" in the App store, it tells you that those in the States have this quiz now.

"
General:
- Added the Knowledge Quiz for users in the US."

So if you have updated and are surprised, why didnt you read what was new lol.

Happened to me twice yesterday on jobs. passed twice .couldnt believe I had the pop up twice. Just wondering if this is going to occur everytime I start up. incidently I have the 107 license

This should be something that is only asked one time. Not every time you fly. Why keep asking the same questions over and over again. This should be saved in your DJI Account (Once) and checked (Once) if they have to do it at all. I do not see the reason for these questions. Just adds complexity to the DJI products and they already have enough complex procedures.

This should be something that is only asked one time. Not every time you fly. Why keep asking the same questions over and over again. This should be saved in your DJI Account (Once) and checked (Once) if they have to do it at all. I do not see the reason for these questions. Just adds complexity to the DJI products and they already have enough complex procedures.
Sure, but why should any of us be concerned, others believe that we should be glad for the interruption.;)

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20