Phantom 4 no/weak image transmission signal

Reaction score
Hi everyone, thanks for the add. I have a new phantom 4 (to me) that I bought “new in box” from a guy that bought it new from a dealer 8 months ago but never opened the box. So I shortly found out the battery was junk and bought a new one from DJI. Then followed prompts to update firmware and it froze up on 99%. Anyway, when I start it up I get the “no image transmission signal”. So, with some help from a pilot I reinstalled the firmware using Assistant 2 on DJI’s website. It didn’t change anything.

Can anyone here help me figure this out or do I have to send it to DJI??

Hi everyone, thanks for the add. I have a new phantom 4 (to me) that I bought “new in box” from a guy that bought it new from a dealer 8 months ago but never opened the box. So I shortly found out the battery was junk and bought a new one from DJI. Then followed prompts to update firmware and it froze up on 99%. Anyway, when I start it up I get the “no image transmission signal”. So, with some help from a pilot I reinstalled the firmware using Assistant 2 on DJI’s website. It didn’t change anything.

Try relinking,,try change transmission channel under HD in settings,,try a other USB cord,(remote to device ),,

I'm sorry to tell you that you were scammed, that problem is apparently due to the 3 in 1 board, but DJI does not show up or solve the problem that appears when you do firmware update. DJI SCAMMERS.

Actually, they reported back and are going to cover full warranty with either new or as good as new. Sounds like the scammer isn’t DJI.

Actually, they reported back and are going to cover full warranty with either new or as good as new. Sounds like the scammer isn’t DJI.

Many users did not give an answer ...

You have the same problem I am having with my phantom 4. I bougt mine 3 years ago new.

You have the same problem I am having with my phantom 4. I bougt mine 3 years ago new.
Hi Jim : I apparently have this same problem also ,hoping someone has a fix ,although seeing above comments saying that they believe the camera is at fault is confusing as my camera functions fine, just no video to my tablet.? good luck hope we can figure this out.

Hi all, I just started having the same issues a month ago and then again earlier today. I fly a DJI Phantom 4 Pro Ver. 2. I would be able to connect and get the drone up in the air, but as soon as I flew only 50-75 feet away from the take-off location I started getting aircraft transmission lost and camera transmission, and gimbal control errors. Is there a software update that I may need to do with the remote controller?

Hi all, I just started having the same issues a month ago and then again earlier today. I fly a DJI Phantom 4 Pro Ver. 2. I would be able to connect and get the drone up in the air, but as soon as I flew only 50-75 feet away from the take-off location I started getting aircraft transmission lost and camera transmission, and gimbal control errors. Is there a software update that I may need to do with the remote controller?
That doesn't sound like a software problem.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20