Phantom 4 multiple issues

Reaction score
Hi,

I bought the used DJI Phantom 4. In the first flight everything was ok. In the second, however, difficulties arose. DJI Go did not show battery status, did not control camera, and dron did not load microSD card. I tried several different microSD cards, but I did not change. Occasionally, the dron behaves normally - the camera is operated and the battery status is displayed. In most cases, I have problems.

I tried updating the firmware, but unfortunately I did not finish it once because the DJI Assistant application displayed an error.

I noticed that the LED blinks green at the camera in most of the time. Do you have any similar experience and can you advise me? I'm desperate
sad.gif

Thank you.

Hi,

I bought the used DJI Phantom 4. In the first flight everything was ok. In the second, however, difficulties arose. DJI Go did not show battery status, did not control camera, and dron did not load microSD card. I tried several different microSD cards, but I did not change. Occasionally, the dron behaves normally - the camera is operated and the battery status is displayed. In most cases, I have problems.

I tried updating the firmware, but unfortunately I did not finish it once because the DJI Assistant application displayed an error.

I noticed that the LED blinks green at the camera in most of the time. Do you have any similar experience and can you advise me? I'm desperate
sad.gif

Thank you.
You might have better luck starting again,uninstall djigo4 and the zip file that comes with it,reinstall djigo4 on device with Internet, then if you had a failed firmware you get a red prompt at top saying new firmware avaliable, click on it ,it will download to your device,then use OTG cable adapter (makes mini to mini usb) from your device into p4 usb slot on side,has always worked for me,,also have sd card in drone or it will flash,you can check your firmware number version with app open and drone on,click on ABOUT in general settings,info there of versions in use ,old or new

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
canadiansauna