Phantom 4 models officially discontinued

Call me a cheap date but I prefer the p4p. I can still get the P4p,, I know it is deemed “discontinued” and at this point obsolete.
Before I spend the money I would appreciate any input.
Although DJI hasn't announced the demise of the Phantom line, they haven't made any since the end of last year (not counting the "orphan" RTH P4 pro).
Perhaps they are discontinued but I wouldn't agree that they are way obsolete, in the sense of obsolete meaning no longer in use or no longer useful .

They came out more than 2.5 years ago but DJI haven't released anything better in that price/size range.
The M2 comes close but it isn't better in the camera department.
It wins on compact portability and has a few more tech frills, but there isn't much it does any better.
And no other maker has released a product that comes close to matching the P4 pro.
Until there's something significantly better, and while batteries are available, the P4 pro is not obsolete.

I found a Michigan company who has several of these still available...

Just to clear the air, I personally know the owner of this company, he is family. He is working to update his web presence as he is a brick and mortar store in Grand Rapids. I apologize if I have offended anyone, just trying to let people know these units are available, several have sold quickly and the price is fair. I think he has a couple Obsidians too. Site link below.

He is working to update his web presence as he is a brick and mortar store in Grand Rapids.
That website is empty. Maybe post the info for his brick and mortar store.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers