Phantom 4 has audio recording???

I've played with sound.. I once put a keychain camera on one of the legs to record the sound of a takeoff.. Then I synced the audio later. The P4 is so loud, that a microphone wouldn't be of much use.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

I also did a creative recording of an old steam train.. All the audio was downloaded from various Internet sources and mixed in to make it sound like the recording was live... (It was a rough first attempt :) But it shows that it can be done ).

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
Very cool steam train and audio compilation! The nonexistent crossing guard bells gave it away, though, when it crossed the road, with no guard rails. ;)

Very cool steam train and audio compilation! The nonexistent crossing guard bells gave it away, though, when it crossed the road, with no guard rails. ;)
HI also on home page of screen before you connect dji app top right corner now has find my drone option if it should be lost,,,,drone can be off and it still locates it,,,you can also make it beep and turn some sort of light on I presume to help find

HI also on home page of screen before you connect dji app top right corner now has find my drone option if it should be lost,,,,drone can be off and it still locates it,,,you can also make it beep and turn some sort of light on I presume to help find
1493275736871480493738.jpg

I wish they would have given us some notice before enabling this feature. I didn't know it was on until I heard the audio of me and my wife talking while editing a video I had shot. It was a really nice video that took forever to get (sunrise over the Russian River where it meats the sea). Was bummed. :(

But the audio is just recorded on the low-res scratchpad video feed recording on the tablet. The original HD footage is not affected (it has no sound).

But the audio is just recorded on the low-res scratchpad video feed recording on the tablet. The original HD footage is not affected (it has no sound).
HI Yip records from device which is bit stupid,,,can turn off in settings,,,when I notice at first I sent a post out about it...was amazed till someone posted me tablet was recording the sound,,,,bummed out,,I suppose a mic in the phantom probly have privacy issues...:)

With video caching turned off, no audio is recorded on the tablet. No audio is ever recorded on the the aircraft microSD card video files. Audio from the tablet mic is only added to the 720p cache recordings, and it can easily be stripped out, and replaced in editing.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31