phantom 4 handheld grip with tablet holder

Reaction score
Hi guys!
i am looking for an handheld grip for the phantom 4, to be use as hand camera.
The models I have found with a device holder, attaches to the motors, which does not make me feel good..

Aluminum Handheld Gimbal Holder Bracket Stabilizer Kit for DJI Phantom 3 RC Quad

others one, which i believe are more safe, have not the holder for the device

Quick Release Portable Handheld Grip Stabilizer Holder Gimbal for DJI Phantom 3 2 White $23.93 Free Shipping @GoodLuckBuy.com

anyone found a solution on this?
thanks!!

I don't have any suggestions, but there are two things to be aware of regarding the first item you link to........1. It attaches to the Phantom using the screw threads for the props...P4 doesn't have threads.... 2.Although it has a bracket for the device holder, I think you'll find it relies on you removing the holder from your remote and mounting it on the bracket.

I don't have any suggestions, but there are two things to be aware of regarding the first item you link to........1. It attaches to the Phantom using the screw threads for the props...P4 doesn't have threads.... 2.Although it has a bracket for the device holder, I think you'll find it relies on you removing the holder from your remote and mounting it on the bracket.

hi, thanks, i have excluded that one anyway, that's why i was looking for another solution
thanks!

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic