Phantom 4 Front Sensors Not Working ?

Reaction score
Hi Guy's
I don't know what I would do without All Of YOU !
Ok here is my problem, when I have the GO4 app open and viewing my screen at the top it shows the sensors state, No Sensors, I opened
the settings for the Sensors and everything is turned on, I also noticed that the radar indicator for the sensors on the main screen disappeared , I'm posting a couple pics of the settings screen so as maybe some one will see something I am not seeing, like something that should be on that isn't or something that is on that should not be? Keep in mind I am indoors with no satellite connections.
Thanks Guy's in Advance
SteveP55

Attachments

• 20170506_123709.jpg
    20170506_123709.jpg
    2.8 MB · Views: 503
  • 20170506_123740.jpg
    20170506_123740.jpg
    2.6 MB · Views: 376
Is the obstacle avoidance icon red at the top, center of DJI GO?

Hi msinger,
I just figured it out it seems, and yes the obstacle avoidance icon was red, I took the P4 closer to the out doors and soon as the app detected the satellites the Radar came back to the screen and the obstacle avoidance icon turned green. I guess without the satellites present it goes in to ATTi mode and must make the Radar and sensors useless and off. But anyway, I have a lot of things to learn for sure, Thanks for getting back to me so FAST, I wanted to fly today but the wind is gusting to like 25 MPH and I don't think I want to risk it today. Thanks Again
SteveP55

Lighting conditions are often poor when indoors. That's what causes the sensors to become disabled.

Your exactly correct, that may have also contributed to the Sensors being disabled.
Thanks Again misner, You're A Pro
SteveP55

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl